Selling Your Property
French Character Homes was founded in 2008 by Joanne Davey and Jean-Marc Labardacq and operates as an independent, fully registered and insured, estate agency.
Founded in 2008, French Character Homes has built up a strong reputation of being a Selective Estate Agency specializing in selling Character properties within all price ranges. Our passion and expertise lies in selling period character properties and that’s what sets us aside from the ‘classic’ estate agency.
- Our energetic and dedicated team are bilingual and all have a passion for selling period properties.
- Our extensive market knowledge, and successful sales track record, enables us to provide you with a realistic valuation of your property, enabling it to be sold at the best possible price within a reasonable time scale.
- We will willingly advice vendors how to optimize a property’s desirability.
- We invest a substantial monthly budget into website optimisation and extensive marketing on an International level. Our collaborations with overseas partners helps to ensure that our properties obtain maximum visibility on the global stage.
- We have an extensive database of International and local clients who will receive details of your property.
- We pride ourselves in presenting our mandated properties in a professional and proactive manner with post visit feedback provided within 72 hours.
- French Character Homes’ ultimate goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations!
Our Agency Fee is included in all the prices shown for our properties. For more information consult our Fees Table.
If you are considering selling your period property, please do get in touch and see how we can assist you.
"This is just to thank you and all your team for all your courtesy and efficiency throughout all the months of negotiations. We felt so safe with you right from the word go. When you stopped at the house several years ago I always knew that I wanted you to market the place for us.
A brilliant job well done."
Pat & Peter Aldous, France – Seller
To discover more, please click on: